Monday, October 25, 2010

New things.

Hey there! I was at SM North Edsa again yesterday with my Uncle, Andrei and my brother, Jerome. Of course I went to Deovir again. I really really wanted to buy the clay extruder. But I didn't and bought other clay tools. Here are what I bought yesterday:

Sculpey Super Slicer -- P600
Sculpey 5-in-1 Tool Kit -- P701
Jump rings and CP charm thingy (I don't know what it's called. :P) -- Jumprings were P30 for 100 pcs. and the CP charm thingy are P28 for 50 pcs. (I believe that in Divisoria, these things will cost cheaper.)
Sculpey III Oven-Bake Clay -- P97 each per 57g (2 oz)

So there, another batch of my Polymer Clay Tools from Sculpey. I'm really excited in trying the Sculpey III. I was suppose to buy the Premo one, but this was cheaper for like P6 I think. Anyways, if the Klayola bars worked for me, I guess that would be fine. But I'd would still like to try the Premo, Kato and Clayzee. What do you think? :) Next thing I would buy will be the Acrylic Roller and Clay Extruder. Oh well. I'm super excited in the Polymer Clay Workshop that I will be attending on Saturday (Oct. 30). That's all for now. :) Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment